¡Bienvenidos a "ahora"!
wow...my first post...
I honestly never thought that I would succumb to the "blogging world," but here I am. Oh man! :) My reasoning for doing this isn't to let the world know of all my "brilliant" ways of thinking (because those who know me know that I am a fairly simple girl in the way I live and the way I talk, which I am ok with), but more for my own benefit. I've been realizing more and more that life goes by so quickly and, before you know it, you are almost done with college and are getting closer to embarking on a journey very different from childhood.... Life doesn't stop for you to make sure you are taking in every step. In our hurried culture, we need to intentionally slow down, perhaps smell a rose or 5 around us, and appreciate what is going on ahora - what is going on right now.
One reason I use a Spanish word to entitle my blog is because a big part of my life and my heart is associated with this beautiful language and the diverse people and culture associated with it. Both times I have been to
So with that, ¡bienvenidos a ahora! (welcome to ahora!). Through this venue, I hope to slow down a bit more in my hurried life and take in a little more of the blessings and beauty around me.

Welcome to blogging Shelly! I am so excited to keep in touch with you this way. It is fun, eh? and you are a good writer...looking forward to more. :)
yay! Shelly joins the blogging coterie! I'm excited.
Great Idea Shelly! I look forward to reading and checking up on you. :0) Maybe someday I will attempt to start a blog.
Your sis, Sara
Thanks girls! :) I'm excited about it! We'll see how this goes... ;)
I like ice cream and tractors!
nice...is that you or Jared speaking? or maybe both ;)
» Post a Comment