One More Week!
Only one more week until Spring Break! I think I'm just as (or more) excited about it than the students. :) I'm really looking forward to a break where I can completely relax and get a few more things organized around the house...maybe get some fun reading done...maybe - MAYBE go running. Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. :)
Thankfully the snow didn't stick around for long. It was around 50 degrees yesterday and sunny. We had burgers on the grill along with grilled veggies - it was delicious!
Oh, and I decided to go for a new look on my blog - what do you think? To go with the rest of the recent changes in my life, I figured a new look for my blog would do, too. I like it. :)
Thankfully the snow didn't stick around for long. It was around 50 degrees yesterday and sunny. We had burgers on the grill along with grilled veggies - it was delicious!
Oh, and I decided to go for a new look on my blog - what do you think? To go with the rest of the recent changes in my life, I figured a new look for my blog would do, too. I like it. :)

» Post a Comment