<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29218081?origin\x3dhttp://shellbell-ahora.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ahora

attempting to slow down and take in a bit more of my life and what's going on around me
 

Favorite Michigan Moments

There are so many...but here's a handful.
I love my family.
I miss my family.
I'm so thankful for the time we had together, however limited it may have been.

Faith and her Uncle Chad...two peas in a pod.

RIP Hammy the pig...but you tasted oh, so good.

Kelly and Blake

Faith gettin' her groove on.

Kent showing he's got ups.

LOVE this! Chad and Blake

Precious - Bella and Blake (cousins)

Classic. Brother warfare.
(Blake upset that brother Jared took his ball)


Bella and Blake diggin' the Gater.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:33 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Looks like so much fun! Philip says you're a good photographer, and I agree. :) I'm glad you had a great visit with your awesome family!    



At 7:58 PM, Blogger LCHS 2013 said...

Thanks, Andrea (and Philip)! It was a lot of fun. It went by way to fast as always, but I'm thankful for our time together. I can't wait to see you guys soon!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly