Today I randomly remembered something my friend
Sam once told me amidst the stress of studying for the dreaded oral section of my Spanish proficiency exam this past semester...
"If you blank, just ask God - he
totally speaks Spanish." :)
(and I passed!!...the second time around)
This entry was posted
on Tuesday, June 06, 2006 at 8:47 AM.
You can skip to the end and leave a response.

Shelly, my dearest Shelly, thank you for your e-mail and after checking out this rther cool blog, what better way to reply than leave a comment!
It is such a blessing to hear from you. I miss you too and think and pray lots for you. It is just great to hear from you! It is great that things seem to be good for you - that pleases me.
You are such a preciosu person and very special to me! I love you Shelly!
I owuld love to hear more from you in detail.
I am ok - lots to tell and would love to be able to tell you, but not over this. I'll e-mail!
Shelly my lovley,my love to your mum, bless her.
Really hope to hear from you again soon. Shall e-mail my news etc!
In Him,
Helenx
» Post a Comment