Time flies...
...when you are as busy as all get-out!
I am just about done with student teaching - next Friday is my last day...I can't believe it! Part of me doesn't want to leave because I've grown attached to my students and will miss them like crazy; but at the same time, part of me is ready to embark on a new stage of my life: a new marriage (less than 2 months!!!), a trip to Guatemala, a new job (for those of you who don't know, I got a job teaching Spanish at a Christian high school in Washington state) and a new place to live...therefore, I will be making new friends and learning how to live in a city other than my hometown (that I have lived in for my entire life).
So...many changes are just around the corner. Might as well do them all at the same time, right? (That's what I'm hoping for, anyway :). For now, I just gotta keep on keeping on - taking one day at a time and trusting that God will lead me in the way he wants me to go!

I am just about done with student teaching - next Friday is my last day...I can't believe it! Part of me doesn't want to leave because I've grown attached to my students and will miss them like crazy; but at the same time, part of me is ready to embark on a new stage of my life: a new marriage (less than 2 months!!!), a trip to Guatemala, a new job (for those of you who don't know, I got a job teaching Spanish at a Christian high school in Washington state) and a new place to live...therefore, I will be making new friends and learning how to live in a city other than my hometown (that I have lived in for my entire life).
So...many changes are just around the corner. Might as well do them all at the same time, right? (That's what I'm hoping for, anyway :). For now, I just gotta keep on keeping on - taking one day at a time and trusting that God will lead me in the way he wants me to go!

well darling it is about time you updated this blog. :) YOu must be busy or something??? LOL. Good to hear the update.....I'll see you soon!
Love ya, Sara Lynn
yeah...sorry about that... :/
i'm hoping to be a bit more consistant in this...but we'll see if it actually happens or not!
yes we will see, we will see.
pretty soon i too will have a blog, just waiting for my new computer and internet.....
so coming soon.....
the SASSY Sara blog. :)
LOL and look at that....i posted a comment on your blog at the same time...as yesterday.......
so does time really fly?
LOL...
...you are crazy...that's all I have to say...
:)
» Post a Comment