I'm Back
So I've been a bit aloof the past few weeks...sorry about that. Lately, things have been going really well out here. I was down for a couple of days after my mom left (it's hard to get a taste of my first home and then have it go away again)...but God has been so faithful. In the last couple of weeks, He has given me a lot of unexpected encouragement through students, parents, fellow staff members, and new friends. Through that, I have come to a certain peace about aspects of my life here that I hadn't had before - it's a great and welcomed feeling! Every day, I feel like I see or hear something new that encourages me and affirms me in being where I am at this point in my life. I still have my struggles, but God is good and I know that everything will work out for his will (which is always better than my own!).
Anyway, here are some pictures of some of the things Kent and I have seen and done in the past few weeks:

Kent's less-than-awesome speed scrabble board (which he finished after I was done)...but one has to admit, it's not bad - creative, even. ;)
Anyway, here are some pictures of some of the things Kent and I have seen and done in the past few weeks:

Kent's less-than-awesome speed scrabble board (which he finished after I was done)...but one has to admit, it's not bad - creative, even. ;)





it's about time we hear from you again. :) Just teasing. you'll be here for a visit in no time. can't wait to see you. back to my insane working world......oh the stress.
much love.
give my hello's to the man :)
sassy sara
Wow... I was reading your blog posts, and was like "cool, she's from WA, and wonder where... then when i saw you had family in Michigan, I thought, "hmmm, a lot of people around here have family in Michigan" then I saw this picture of Bellingham Bay, and the one of Mt. Baker... Awesome, I'm from Lynden! That is cool that you teach Spanish! I love Spanish... Well, God bless! -Lindsey <><
» Post a Comment