<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29218081?origin\x3dhttp://shellbell-ahora.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ahora

attempting to slow down and take in a bit more of my life and what's going on around me
 

Happy Birthday to...

Sonny...my sister. I love you very much, Sonny. We've been through a lot together - a lot of fun and craziness...and a lot of tears and hurts. I couldn't have asked for a better sister or a better friend. I love you SO much and pray that you have/had a great birthday filled with much love and many blessings!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sonny!!!    



At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sonny!!!!
Shelly, I know how you feel about being away from your sister, your friend. My sister was so important to me in my teen years and then she moved many miles away. We shared EVERYTHING together. Back then, telephone was very expensive and we couldn't call and hear eachothers voices, now we can just call for virtually nothing!!!
I pray you will always feel close to your loved ones and feel the prayers going out for you and Kent. We do love you so.
Missing you.
Jackie    



At 9:22 AM, Blogger Sara said...

you've been tagged, LOL....check my blog to see what for.    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly