<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29218081?origin\x3dhttp://shellbell-ahora.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ahora

attempting to slow down and take in a bit more of my life and what's going on around me
 

Happy Birthday, Sara!

So about 16 years ago, Sara's mom and my dad got married...our families had been friends for a long time and then we became sisters! :) Sara and I were the closest in age between the step-siblings so we experienced a lot together: going up north, camping, telling bedtime stories to each other, burying Rocky Raccoon together, tanning on the deck of the cabin...and much much more.

Although we've experienced a lot of hurts and frustrations, I am so thankful that Sara, Mike, Lia and Dan (and their families) became a part of my family.

Happy Birthday, Sara - I hope you have a great day and know how much you are loved and missed by those who aren't around you. Love you!

Your sis,
Shelly
A gorgeous pic taken of me and Sara at Dan and Michelle's wedding. :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL....what a funny picture....was that seriously the best one you could find??? LOL...I remember thinking that was my most favorite dress ever.....LOL :)Oh good laughs....Thanks for the special post...    



At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: Nice glasses! LOL    



At 2:12 PM, Blogger LCHS 2013 said...

Thanks! I loved how when I would smile or laugh my cheeks would touch the bottom of my glasses. Classy!    



At 4:09 PM, Blogger Lia Leenstra said...

What a great pic!!! Happy Birthday Sara!!!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly