Slowing Down
I walked to school this morning. I'd like to say that I did it out of a genuine desire to eliminate carbon emissions, but I have to admit it was because Kent had the car today. It wasn't raining thankfully (a rare thing in Washington during the fall and winter months), but it was windy as all get out. (And yes, I did just say "as all get out").
I bundled up with hooded sweater - hood on - and one of Kent's fleeces, two pairs of gloves (Dumb and Dumber anyone?), my normal ACE travel mug full of hot tea (this morning I even added some honey for added goodness) and my purse and school bag. A pretty foxy sight, if I don't say so myself.
As I was walking to school - hair blowing everywhere - I noticed a wasp that was barely moving due to the cold. As much as I hate wasps during the summer, I couldn't help but feel a little bad for the guy because I kinda feel the same way: I'm slowing down, have little-to-no energy and nor much desire to do much of anything these days due to the cold and wet season.
Yup, pretty random post. I know.
I bundled up with hooded sweater - hood on - and one of Kent's fleeces, two pairs of gloves (Dumb and Dumber anyone?), my normal ACE travel mug full of hot tea (this morning I even added some honey for added goodness) and my purse and school bag. A pretty foxy sight, if I don't say so myself.
As I was walking to school - hair blowing everywhere - I noticed a wasp that was barely moving due to the cold. As much as I hate wasps during the summer, I couldn't help but feel a little bad for the guy because I kinda feel the same way: I'm slowing down, have little-to-no energy and nor much desire to do much of anything these days due to the cold and wet season.
Yup, pretty random post. I know.

Hi! Saw half your family today in the DCS parking lot... I think I saw your husband to! Have a great Thanksgiving!
» Post a Comment