Prayer Warriors Needed
Friends, family and fellow bloggers,
I just heard news that one of Kent's (and now one of my) cousins - Kelsey, a very active and very fun-loving sophomore in college - was just diagnosed with cancer. Here is a part of an email I received today:
"The mass is cancerous, it is Hodgkins Lymphoma and they were able to remove approx. 70% of it as it had wrapped around bronchial tubes. They had to go in through the chest and since this is a major surgery to recover from she will need to do that and then start chemo."
This news comes as a shock to all of us, but we know that God is the Great Physician and has the power to heal. Let us join together and pray for a supernatural healing that only God can do.
I just heard news that one of Kent's (and now one of my) cousins - Kelsey, a very active and very fun-loving sophomore in college - was just diagnosed with cancer. Here is a part of an email I received today:
"The mass is cancerous, it is Hodgkins Lymphoma and they were able to remove approx. 70% of it as it had wrapped around bronchial tubes. They had to go in through the chest and since this is a major surgery to recover from she will need to do that and then start chemo."
This news comes as a shock to all of us, but we know that God is the Great Physician and has the power to heal. Let us join together and pray for a supernatural healing that only God can do.

I am praying.........
Hey Shelly-
It's great to read your blog and get caught up on what God is doing in and thru you. Your entry about the early morning wake-up had me cracking up! Each one of your notes reminds me how blessed we are to live in America and to know the Lord. Blessed to be a blessing. Thank you for serving Jesus and for bringing a message of hope to the people in Guatamala. Our outreach team meets on Thursday and I'll bring everyone up to speed on your adventures. We're praying for you and Kent. Know that you're loved!
Karen and Brian
Prayers sent....
» Post a Comment