<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29218081?origin\x3dhttp://shellbell-ahora.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ahora

attempting to slow down and take in a bit more of my life and what's going on around me
 

TULIP TIME!!!

Today, myself and three of my girlfriends from Bible study drove for about an hour to see rows and rows of beautifully colored tulips. It was amazing! As soon as I saw the flowers (well, I really just saw the huge blocks of color out in the fields), I immediately felt happy and excited for summer.

It was difficult to choose between the 100+ pictures I took (thankfully, on my digital camera), but here are some pictures from today's adventure:

Laura & Trina

Liz & me

A good lookin' tulip fairy

Trina, me & Laura...all stylin' in our shades

I now have a bouquet of the above flowers on my kitchen table - they are gorgeous!


Beautiful day. Beautiful flowers. Beautiful ladies. Beautiful creation by our Heavenly Father.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spectacular beauties! (And the flowers are beautiful, too!) So glad you girls were able to enjoy a wonderful day together! Friendship is a great blessing.

I love you!
Mom    



At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You as a tulip fairy is slightly creepy.....    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly