<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29218081?origin\x3dhttp://shellbell-ahora.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ahora

attempting to slow down and take in a bit more of my life and what's going on around me
 

Michigan Thanksgiving Family Pics

Here are some pictures from my recent trip to Michigan to spend Thanksgiving with my family.

Faith with crazy static-y hair after Aunt Shelly and Grandma picked her up from 1st grade.

Uncle Kent and Blake

Can you tell which stocking I made for my mom back in the day?

Merry (early) Christmas! Since Aunt Shelly couldn't be there for Christmas, the kids opened up their presents early so Aunt Shelly could see the expressions on their faces.
Youngest first: Jared and daddy (my brother Chad) helped Blake open up his comfy pants and new shirt.

Mike helped Bella.

Bella sporting her new sweater looking as cute as ever.

"WOAH! COOL!" Was Jared's expression when he opened up his new camo hat and gloves.

Jared wore his hat for the rest of the afternoon. He even spotted some deer outside. They didn't see him because of his camo. When he was telling us about the deer, he told us it was "AWESOME!!!"

Faith modeling her new comfy pants and soft fuzzy socks which she affectionately named "Fluffy" - the other pair she named "Puffy".

Grandma with Blake.

Chad and Kelly.

Me and my bro. I love him. :)

The crazy sisters: me and Sonny (I love her, too. :). Faith was the wonderful photographer here - didn't she do a nice job?

Me and Bella.

Snow!!! :)

The day I left, Lucy (Sonny and Mike's dog) and my not-so-puppy Shadow had a tug-o-war going on with one of Shadow's rag bones. It was quite humorous.

It was really good to be home with my family for a while - and it SNOWED. Snow is not a common occurrence in Washington, so I was like a little kid again taking lots of pictures of it. :) I am bummed I won't be there for Christmas, but my mom is flying out to spend Christmas out here with us. She was supposed to fly in today but her flight was canceled due to a winter storm in Michigan. I hope and pray she makes it out safely tomorrow!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool family. 1st hand experience. It may be a decade ago... but...
laughter was there. Merry Christmas!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly