This entry was posted on Friday, January 02, 2009 at 11:25 AM. You can skip to the end and leave a response.
that picture cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't it great?! It'd be so cool to be able to make something like that...for some reason I picture Dan or Michael being ones that would wear it!
By Summer I want to see you knitting a bat girl out fit on your back porch. It'll entertain the golfers.Conor
It'd be fun to run out in the batgirl outfit and scare the dickens out of them when they're concentrating on their shot...hmmm...
Wife * Spanish Teacher * Follower of Jesus Christ * Pursuer of justice in an injust world
© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly. No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
that picture cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isn't it great?! It'd be so cool to be able to make something like that...for some reason I picture Dan or Michael being ones that would wear it!
By Summer I want to see you knitting a bat girl out fit on your back porch. It'll entertain the golfers.
Conor
It'd be fun to run out in the batgirl outfit and scare the dickens out of them when they're concentrating on their shot...hmmm...
» Post a Comment