<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29218081?origin\x3dhttp://shellbell-ahora.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ahora

attempting to slow down and take in a bit more of my life and what's going on around me
 

Tapping Into My Creative Genious

I've had some fun these past couple of weeks creating.

Last week, I, along with 3 girlfriends, went to a pottery painting place in Fairhaven. I chose this spoon rest and had fun painting the back a dark brown with these fun circles on the top. I'm happy with how it turned out.

Then yesterday, I spent a while on Target.com searching for something I could put into our little office space in order to organize it a bit better and get rid of the clutter. I found this, drove to Bellingham to pick it up, and put it together...by myself!
Can you tell that I was having fun...and that I was quite proud of myself?? :)
Final product! I think my dad would be proud.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Way to go girl! It looks so classy and together. I'm sure Kent is very proud of the little woman :)
Love you,
Mom
P.S. The spoon rest is sweet, too!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly