Back To School
Tomorrow is Monday.
Tomorrow I begin my third year as a teacher at my school.
For economic reasons, I have been 'dealt' a less-than-ideal situation. More than ever before, I'm having a difficult time transitioning into school mode - not just because I'm exiting summer mode, but for various reasons.
I am, however, looking forward to seeing my students again. They are why I am a teacher. They are the reason I do what I do and love what I do.
Lord, use me again this year. I am a weak human being full of imperfections. I am struggling through some things right now...but be my strength. I humbly offer myself and my gifts to you. May you be glorified.
Tomorrow I begin my third year as a teacher at my school.
For economic reasons, I have been 'dealt' a less-than-ideal situation. More than ever before, I'm having a difficult time transitioning into school mode - not just because I'm exiting summer mode, but for various reasons.
I am, however, looking forward to seeing my students again. They are why I am a teacher. They are the reason I do what I do and love what I do.
Lord, use me again this year. I am a weak human being full of imperfections. I am struggling through some things right now...but be my strength. I humbly offer myself and my gifts to you. May you be glorified.

Praying for you, Shelly. One day at a time. I love you! Mom
» Post a Comment