T Minus 2 Days...
...until MICHIGAN!!!
Kent and I are flying from Bham to GR this Thursday to spend the holidays with my family. I cannot wait!
Here are a few things I am looking forward to:
1. Hugging my mom. :)
2. Hugging the rest of my family. :)
3. Seeing the kids.
4. Tucking the girls in at night.
5. Seeing my not-so-puppy Shadow.
6. Celebrating Christmas together as a family.
7. Having "me" time.
9. Seeing the kids' eyes and expressions as they open their presents.
10. SNOW!!!
Kent and I are flying from Bham to GR this Thursday to spend the holidays with my family. I cannot wait!
Here are a few things I am looking forward to:
1. Hugging my mom. :)
2. Hugging the rest of my family. :)
3. Seeing the kids.
4. Tucking the girls in at night.
5. Seeing my not-so-puppy Shadow.
6. Celebrating Christmas together as a family.
7. Having "me" time.
9. Seeing the kids' eyes and expressions as they open their presents.
10. SNOW!!!

Looking forward to the hugs! Praying for safe flights and no delays.
Your list reminds me I should give Shadow a bath :)
Love,
Mom
okay, i re-found your blog. :) yay!
» Post a Comment