Coleson
Through association, I heard about this little boy - Coleson - 6 years old, who was recently diagnosed with Ewing Sarcoma. My heart aches for this family. As soon as I heard "Ewing Sarcoma", I immediately thought about Kevin Lucas - a friend of mine who passed away in 8th grade from this very cancer.
Please pray with me for this little boy and his family. He is the oldest of three (younger siblings are 4 years and 10 months). They have a long road ahead of them.
If you want to read updates on his progress, you can go here.
There is much power in prayer. So let's show our support for our family in Christ by praying them through this difficult time.
Please pray with me for this little boy and his family. He is the oldest of three (younger siblings are 4 years and 10 months). They have a long road ahead of them.
If you want to read updates on his progress, you can go here.
There is much power in prayer. So let's show our support for our family in Christ by praying them through this difficult time.

» Post a Comment