Technically, that's not my office...technically I got that picture from the web since there is no official photo of the office I really work in. There is kind of a window there, but it's above my head in a far up section of the room...very odd, I know. :) And yes, Kent does have to share an office with one other person.
AMEN TO THAT!!!!
Your sis, Sara
Shelly, at least you have a window and a nice office, kent tells me he has to share an office. Is that true?
Technically, that's not my office...technically I got that picture from the web since there is no official photo of the office I really work in. There is kind of a window there, but it's above my head in a far up section of the room...very odd, I know. :) And yes, Kent does have to share an office with one other person.
» Post a Comment