Chelan
This past weekend, Kent and I went camping with four other couples from our Bible study group at Chelan, WA. The weather was amazing - we actually were able to wear shorts and short sleeves...AND lay out in the sun! (Such a nice contrast to the constant rain we had been having back home).
It was SO good to relax. I always knew I loved camping...but I really LOVED camping last weekend because it got me away from the stress of work and everyday life (something I more fully appreciate now that I'm working full time) and put it on hold for a while. I was able to just simply be. It was heavenly.
Here are a few pics from our trip:
About half of the group hanging out around the non-fire.
(We really did have fires at night, though.)
It was SO good to relax. I always knew I loved camping...but I really LOVED camping last weekend because it got me away from the stress of work and everyday life (something I more fully appreciate now that I'm working full time) and put it on hold for a while. I was able to just simply be. It was heavenly.
Here are a few pics from our trip:
(We really did have fires at night, though.)

» Post a Comment