Good News
Our family got good news last week. Here's an email my mom sent out to our family:
Hello, friends and family,
I received the pathology report from my surgery last Thursday. At my post-op appointment with Dr. Ford today, he let Sonny and I know that NO CANCER was found in the lymph nodes!!! Nor was there any in the muscle tissue margins they had taken!!! Sonny and I rejoiced in the news and thanked the Doctor for all he has done.
"Praise the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me praise his holy name! Praise the Lord, oh my soul, and forget not all his benefits. Who forgives all you sins and heals all your diseases. Who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion..." Psalm 103
There is still a chance of followup radiation or other treatment, but that will depend on what a radiation oncologist (to be assigned later) will determine.
Thank you all for your concern and prayers for me and my family. May the Lord receive the honor and glory.
Blessings to you all,
Char
Hello, friends and family,
I received the pathology report from my surgery last Thursday. At my post-op appointment with Dr. Ford today, he let Sonny and I know that NO CANCER was found in the lymph nodes!!! Nor was there any in the muscle tissue margins they had taken!!! Sonny and I rejoiced in the news and thanked the Doctor for all he has done.
"Praise the Lord, oh my soul, and all that is within me praise his holy name! Praise the Lord, oh my soul, and forget not all his benefits. Who forgives all you sins and heals all your diseases. Who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion..." Psalm 103
There is still a chance of followup radiation or other treatment, but that will depend on what a radiation oncologist (to be assigned later) will determine.
Thank you all for your concern and prayers for me and my family. May the Lord receive the honor and glory.
Blessings to you all,
Char

» Post a Comment