<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29218081?origin\x3dhttp://shellbell-ahora.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ahora

attempting to slow down and take in a bit more of my life and what's going on around me
 

Spent

Today I am feeling tired. I'm feeling weak. I have no energy. I'm spent.

The past couple of months seem to have been filled with one thing after another. I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of dealing with these frustrating things and circumstances that I can't do anything about. On top of all of that, I wish our apartment was in order and that I still didn't have tote after tote filled with items that need to find a home in our cupboards and drawers.

Don't get me wrong - there have been blessings amidst the chaos (my students, a new apartment, amazing and caring friends), but today I feel the weight of all the crappy things. I know that God is good and that he is on his throne and that he loves me, yadda yadda yadda...(I don't meant that to be disrespectful - just to convey my feelings)...but sometimes the weight of the world just seems too much. This is one of those times.

I'll be fine - I'll come out of this. I know I need lots of sleep and much needed "me" time and then I'll start to feel much better and will have a healthier perspective on things. But I'm being honest today with where I'm at. And that's that.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Sonny Huisman said...

I've been having very similar feelings lately. Ugh.

I wish we could sit down to a cup of coffee and chat it all out.

Just remember that it's all in the perspective you take. Satan likes to mess with our thoughts and screw up our perspective. The truth is: God is good, He is Sovereign and in total control.

Cast your cares upon Him, because He cares for you.

Love you Shell!    



At 4:39 PM, Blogger LCHS 2013 said...

Oh, how good it would be to chat about everything over coffee with you! I hope we can do that soon! I miss you so much.

Thanks for your words...I'm glad we have a patient God who loves us despite our many flaws.

I love you, too, Sonny!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly