a good way to end the day
I just got back from having coffee with one of my very good college friends, it's storming outside, I'm watching Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and the dog I'm house-sitting for ate a spider for me so I didn't even have to kill it. It's been a good evening.
The best part, though, was meeting up with Laura. Sometimes girls just need to get away from everything else and just hang out to talk for a few hours. It was incredibly refreshing to get out of the house to see what's going on in each other's lives, to discuss the things that are driving us nuts, to think about the things we are really excited about, and to share our apprehensions and questions about jobs, school, the future, etc.
Good friends are phenomenal blessings.
The best part, though, was meeting up with Laura. Sometimes girls just need to get away from everything else and just hang out to talk for a few hours. It was incredibly refreshing to get out of the house to see what's going on in each other's lives, to discuss the things that are driving us nuts, to think about the things we are really excited about, and to share our apprehensions and questions about jobs, school, the future, etc.
Good friends are phenomenal blessings.

» Post a Comment