A Holy Moment
I had a really cool experience the other day. With all the storms we've been getting in Michigan lately, I've seen and experienced lots of rain, lightening, and thunder. As I was driving to school on Monday on an overpass, windshield wipers going constantly, a huge bolt of lightening streaked across the sky in three directions right in front of me. After a brief moment of terror, I was in awe. Then I noticed the lyrics to the chorus of the song that was playing on my radio:
And I worshiped.
Holy is the Lord God Almighty, the earth is filled with his glory
Holy is the Lord God Almighty, the earth is filled with his glory
the earth is filled with his glory
Holy is the Lord God Almighty, the earth is filled with his glory
the earth is filled with his glory
And I worshiped.

» Post a Comment