<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29218081?origin\x3dhttp://shellbell-ahora.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ahora

attempting to slow down and take in a bit more of my life and what's going on around me
 

Home

This morning, Kent and I flew in to GR once again to visit family and friends. We thankfully had an uneventful flight. I was able to sleep the entire time throughout both flights - something that hardly ever happens with me - and was eager to walk out and see my mom, sister and nieces waiting for me at the welcoming area. I was warmly welcomed with big hugs and kisses, lots of smiles, and a little (and I do mean little) dog named Lucy - my sister's new puppy - whose face was popping out of my sister's coat. :)

This afternoon, Kent and I took about a 3 hr nap, woke up to a kitchen smelling of freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin bread, as well as a great smelling pasta dinner. The food was good. The company was great. The tickling match I had with my nieces tonight was fun with lots of smiles and giggles...

It is good to be back.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad your flights went well and you actually got some sleep. Pray that you guys will stay healthy and have a restfull time. Say hi to your fam. for me.
2 side notes.
1.Ben D.R. from L.C. had high praise for you as a first year teacher and is very happy that Kent got the job and more importantly that you will be back at L.C.
2. I mowed the lawn yesterday
60 degrees.. mmmmmm hard to beat that
Dad H.    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly