<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29218081?origin\x3dhttp://shellbell-ahora.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ahora

attempting to slow down and take in a bit more of my life and what's going on around me
 

Home...but Leaving Again Soon

I've finally made it home after being in Guatemala for about 6 weeks...and now I'm leaving again for Washington tomorrow morning. Lots of packing to do...goodbyes to be said...preparations to be made...

I am really NOT a fan of major transition...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i got to see you before you left but it doesn't sound like it....i'll be checking the blog so you better make sure you update often....you'll be missed that's for sure.

keep in touch...much love, your sassy sister sara!    



At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...i typed too fast!    



At 5:02 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Shelly and Kent,

I pray for God's best for you as you leave and start your new lives together. You are an amazing couple and I look forward to updates on your adventures teaching in the new school and Kent's thoughts on Sem in WA.

Sending much love to you today!
GOD BLESS,
Dan, Michelle, Chase, Drew & Joy    



At 2:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Big transitions are certainly tough, and saying goodbye is something I ardently hate. But I'm praying for you and Kent, and I hope you have a wonderful trip out to Seattle!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2006 ahora | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly